Looking for the perfect place to hold your End of Year Party or Christmas function?
Rocksalt Menai are experts at hosting functions of any size. With amazing food, flawless service and refreshing drinks you can ensure your event will be a success.
Where to sit?
We can accommodate groups of any size, from 4 people up to 120 people – we have you covered. With our unique restaurant design you can also select where you would like to be seated:
– Mezzanine: Our Mezzanine level can hold up to 50 people at one time. You can request to be seated up there along with other groups, or book out the whole area exclusively! the choice is yours.
– Booth Seat Dining: looking for an intimate, relaxed dinner with friends after a busy year? Our Booth Seat Dining area holds up to 20 people in a cosy and relaxed environment. Perfect for sipping cocktails, catching up with friends and enjoying our amazing food.
– Area 1 Dining: if you prefer seating that is downstairs, close to the bar, with the option of one long table, or a bunch of smaller tables, then this is the perfect area to hold your function. This area can hold up to 50 people and the tables can be arranged in a variety of ways to suite your group.
– Area 3 Dining: This area is perfect for groups of up to 30 people. With two nice long tables running along our glass windows, this area is intimate and practical for those work parties. This area is also great for a lunch time function, with the beautiful natural light.
– Verandah Dining: Our outside area can hold up to 40 people. It is such a nice area in the summer months.
Please note: to book out areas of our restaurant exclusively involves a minimum spend charge. Minimum spend is determined on which area you would like to book and what night of the week your function is on.
Set Menu or Al A Carte?
- For groups larger then 14 people, the set menu is compulsory.
- Groups from 10 people – 14 people can choose either the set menu or al a carte
- Anything less then 10 people will order from our al a carte menu
How does the Set Menu work?
The Set Menu pricing:
- Tuesday – Friday Lunch $47 for two courses & $56 for three courses.
- Friday night, Saturday & Sunday’s is $53 for two courses & $62 for three courses
*** all prices include bread rolls for the table, tea/coffee & no corkage charge for any wine that you bring.
For the set menu, you design your own menu by selecting 3 entrees, 3 mains and/or 3 desserts from our Al a carte menu. Your group then orders from them on the night. If you are celebrating a special event we will design menus to celebrate your special occasion.
You can bring a cake, we charge $3pp for cakage and we serve it for you with ice cream.
There are a variety of options in regards to drinks. We are BYO wine. You may bring wine prior to your event and leave it with us to keep cool and organise. Please ensure all wine dropped off is clearly labelled.
- Drink options:
- Guests can pay for their own drinks at the bar as they go so that there is no drink bill at the end of the night.
- All drinks can be placed on the tables bill and be paid for all at once at the conclusion of the night.
- Bar tabs can be set up for the table.
- Drink packages can be organised $28 pp for 4 hours of unlimited drinking.