Rocksalt Menai is the perfect venue for any occasion. From Celebrations, Private Dining, a Wedding Reception, Charity Events, Wine Tastings, Corporate Events, Product Launches, Team Building and so much more!
Our large and spacious restaurant allows you to feel separate from the other diners, whilst still enjoying the ambiance and atmosphere that Rocksalt exudes. You can request to sit upstairs on our Mezzanine level, downstairs in one of our comfy booth areas or outside on our lovely veranda – so many options depending on your needs.
For groups of 10 people or more, we have a set menu for a sit down two or three course meal.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday nights & Friday Lunch
2 course meal $49.00 or 3 courses meal $58.00 these prices include bread rolls, tea/coffee and not corkage charge on any wine that you bring.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday Nights & Sunday Lunch
2 course meal $55.00 or 3 courses meal $64.00 these prices include bread rolls, tea/coffee and not corkage charge on any wine that you bring.
Please note *we charge $3.00 per person for cakeage and we serve it for you with ice cream.
You tailor your own set menu for your group by choosing 3 entrees, 3 mains and/or 3 desserts from our standard al a carte menu. Your group will then order from this menu on the night.
We will print up customised menus for your special occasion so to be sure to tell us what you are celebrating!
Please email your menu choices to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9532 0699
We can accommodate groups of any size, from 4 people up to 120 people – we have you covered. With our unique restaurant design you can also select where you would like to be seated:
– Mezzanine: Our Mezzanine level can hold up to 50 people at one time. You can request to be seated up there along with other groups, or book out the whole area exclusively! the choice is yours.
– Booth Seat Dining: looking for an intimate, relaxed dinner with friends after a busy year? Our Booth Seat Dining area holds up to 20 people in a cosy and relaxed environment. Perfect for sipping cocktails, catching up with friends and enjoying our amazing food.
– Area 1 Dining: if you prefer seating that is downstairs, close to the bar, with the option of one long table, or a bunch of smaller tables, then this is the perfect area to hold your function. This area can hold up to 50 people and the tables can be arranged in a variety of ways to suite your group.
– Area 3 Dining: This area is perfect for groups of up to 30 people. With two nice long tables running along our glass windows, this area is intimate and practical for those work parties. This area is also great for a lunch time function, with the beautiful natural light.
– Verandah Dining: Our outside area can hold up to 40 people. It is such a nice area in the summer months.